Our Services to Public Companies
We at WallStreetCorner.com, Inc. pride ourselves for the high-quality of service we provide to a very limited number of public company clients.
We recently restructured to even further increase the quality of our services to every company we accept as a client. We also decided to severely limit the number of clients we serve, so that each one receives unsurpassed service.
A few of our readers have suggested that we contact one of the companies that they held in their portfolio, so that such company might have the advantage of being introduced on a regular basis to our serious investor readers in 96 countries. Those of our readers, of course, want to thereby increase the attention their particular company obtains. We felt it appropriate to give you an opportunity to give one of your favorite companies such an introduction.
Your favorite company would appreciate being introduced to WallStreetCorner.com because our service is one of the most effective available today, & is available at the most modest cost.
We do the following six things for each company that wishes to be a client in order to achieve the very effective exposure we offer:
1. Larry Oakley, known worldwide as "The Elder Statesman of Emerging Growth Company Writers,” prepares a Research Report about the company after he interviews its CEO.
2. We publish that Report as a Special Situation at the upper center of the Home Page at www.WallStreetCorner.com after it has been approved by the client.
3. With the client’s help, we update that Report or do an update editorial (there has never been, is not now, & never will be a charge for Larry's editorials) whenever they call us to describe the latest milestone that they have achieved.
4. We make email distributions to our serious investor readers & financial professionals in more than 96 countries when we first publish the Research Report, each time we update it, & each time Larry does an update editorial about the company.
5. Larry introduces the CEO of the client company to a member of Larry’s network when the company requests that he does so. Some of the individuals in Larry’s network, for example, may be able to help the company to raise the capital they might need to expand their business.
6. The company’s CEO is able to take advantage of the many years of Larry Oakley's corporate experience when he or she has questions where Larry could provide his help. Larry has been on the boards of several public corporations during the last 30 plus years, & is rather knowledgeable in such matters as finance, marketing, public relations, investor relations, & most important -- corporate strategy.
We prepared a single-sided sheet that describes what we do & its cost. If you want us to email it to your favorite company, please email Larry at email@example.com. In the subject line, please say: “Please contact my favorite company.”
Please include your name, phone number, & when Larry can call you, as well as the name & symbol of the company & where it trades. Larry will contact you and follow through after talking with you by calling the company’s CEO.
If you prefer, you may call Larry at his private line at 843-645-2729 in South Carolina. If he happens to be away from his office, please leave him a message & give him the phone number to call as well as a couple of times when it would be convenient for you to have him call you.